Sunday, August 9, 2009

Life, as we know it.

Sometimes, not often, I want to just zone out and forget about everything going on in my head. It's virtually impossible to do because there is so much there. I feel like life gets crazy every once in a while and I feel like I have no direction. I have no shame in admitting that I don't know what I'm doing with my life sometimes. Lately I've been learning so much from the people I've been around that it makes me wonder how many more people there are in this world that I can learn from. Sometimes I feel like I should apologize for my feelings, but I know I can't control them. I just feel like there is something missing from my life and I cannot pinpoint what it is. Some days I feel this emptiness that eats away at my insides but I have no idea why. Maybe soon I'll figure it out, but life is about the journey, so maybe feeling uncomfortable is a good thing because it will keep me moving.

1 comment:

AmberDenae said...

Sweet Carly, I love your transparency in this post. I can totally understand where you are coming from. Sometimes the very thing we feel is missing is really right there waiting to be found by us. Yet, routine and fast paced schedules often cause us to neglect what is right in front of our eyes. You're a blessing and I love you. xo