Monday, September 15, 2008

Put in more than you could ever get out

Life is busy busy busy. I am always either at school or doing something school related. It's okay though, I guess that's my "job" for now. I really am hoping to do some sort of study abroad program this summer. There is a newish program where you do volunteer work for the first 2 weeks and you travel & do other touristy things for the second 2 weeks. Some of the volunteer things are building houses for families, sea turtle conservation, elephant conservation, and a lot of other awesome things. I'm definitely interested in all of those things & I think it would be an all around great opportunity. I have really been missing my family lately. I really really want to see Ella. I don't want to miss important things in her life. I wish I could see her at least once a week. It feels like everytime I go she has grown so much!

<3

No comments: